Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Motivational and Inspiring Qoutes

 As'salam dan hai kawan-kawan,

How are you guys today? Atas permintaan ramai terhadap qoutes2 yang selalu aku update dekat wall FB aku, today I would like to share some of the quotes that maybe can inspires you readers and followers out there. Some of the quotes i got it from my tweet account and some of them I wrote it when i've inspired by something or someone.
Also, a special thanks to Mrs. Magnifier for this good suggestion... :)

1.Don't worry about haters. They're the one who are finding faults in your life instead of FIXING their own life.

2. Life is too short, we may not be alive until the next prayer so pray now and pray every prayer as if it is your last prayer.

3.Well done is always better than well said.

4.You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.

5.We learn something from every moment. Some lessons are painful, some are painless, but all are priceless!

6.Whenever you feel sad or upset, remember all the times people made you smile.

7. Joy and sorrow are the light and shade of life; without light and shade no picture is clear.

8. Two types of love will not cause you sadness. Love Lillahi (for Allah) and Fillahi (for the sake of Allah).

9. Great attitude: When someone offends me I think it's a gift from Allah SWT. Allah SWT is teaching me humility.

10. How you spend your time is more important than how you spend your money. Money mistakes can be corrected, but time is gone forever.

And, to those people who inspires me the most.....


1. My parents of course
2. Tun M -He really inspires me with his leadership..salute!
3. Adik Beradikku...
4. Termasuklah mereka berdua kak efi & abg Lan yg baru sampai ke Msia - akan buat Master oversea!!









No comments: